TRADITIONAL HAT PATH LIGHT (ANTIQUE BRASS)
- Constructed of durable natural brass with an antique, hand polished and rubbed finish.
- 5½" diameter traditional hat.
- 7/8" diameter 18" stem.
- Supplied with an 8" ground stake for mounting.
- Housing: Brass construction. Underside of 5½" diameter hat is coated with white reflective paint for optimum output and diffusion. Stepped, threaded brass collar for tool-less attachment and easy relamping. Clear 2.55mm thick removable polycarbonate lens protects the lamp.
- Stem: 7/8" diameter stem provides solid, stable mounting.
- Finish: Antique Brass. Antique Brass finish is natural brass with an electrostatic coating that is hand polished and rubbed for an elegant, aged brass appearance.
- Socket: Ceramic G4 bi-pin socket. Heat-resistant wire leads.
- Mounting: 8" black ground stake included.
- Electrical: 12 Volt system. Pre-wired with 36" 18-2 lead wire. Two King® DryConn™ waterproof connectors included.
- Warranty: Backed by a lifetime limited warranty to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship
Save this product for later